Skydive Cape Cod is not accepting any reservations for the 2014 season. A pending contract renewal has forced us to temporarily halt our operations. We are looking forward to resuming our activities in April 2015. Thank you for your support.
- Please Note Before Booking :
- A $50 deposit is required to secure your time slot. This is non refundable but is transferable. Your deposit will not expire, unless it's forfeited. Your deposit goes toward your balance due.
- For parties of more than 10 jumpers, please call us at (508) 420-5867 so we can best accommodate you.
- If you simply don't show or fail to give us a 48 hours notice before your jump date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- A $20 office fee will apply for any valid cancellation or refund.
- Groups of 4 or more should report any changes or cancellations at least 72 hours prior to jump date. Any person missing in a group will have his/her deposit forfeited if this information is not communicated 48 hours before.
- Be in good health - If you have any concerns about your health or medical issue, please consult your physician before making your reservation.
- You will not loose your deposit due to inclement weather. Give us a call before you leave home or a day before if the weather forecast is iffy. We will gladly reschedule you or keep you on stand by. Cape Cod's weather is unpredictable!!
- If you are already at the Skydive Cape Cod facilities and we are experiencing an aircraft issue, you will be entitled to receive a refund at the end of the day. For any other condition, reason or situation that would prevent us from a skydive with you, a "Rain Check" will be issued.
- All deposits, Gift Certificates and Rain Checks are good for one year.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
- MUST BE 18 OR OLDER
- PICTURE I.D. REQUIRED
- WEIGH 240 lbs. OR LESS (restrictions apply)
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL IN YOUR SYSTEM
- NO SCUBA-DIVING 24 hrs. PRIOR TO JUMP
- BE IN GOOD HEALTH
If you have any concerns about your health or medical issue, please consult your physician before making your reservation.
- MUST BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS
- WE OFFER TRAINING IN ENGLISH, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE AND FRENCH
- $25 DOLLAR FEE APPLIES IF OVER 220 lbs.